Have a nice Monday guys from Spokane! Let’s start this day. Here are the most important things that happen in the city today.
First the weather today:
Partly sunny and cool. High: 55 Low: 27.
Here are the top stories in Spokane today:
- Deputy to the Spokane County Sheriff responded to a break-in call where the victim had just found an unidentified man in her bedroom. The victim’s adult son pursued the suspect, who was later arrested by MPs without incident. Later that day, the suspect booked for Burglary, was released by the courts on his own. (Press office)
- Spokane The lack of traffic officials is affecting the speed in the neighborhood, local residents say. the Spokane neighborhood councils are demanding the return of traffic officials to take action against speeding. They say it seems like more and more drivers all over the city are getting away with speeding and they want more Spokane Officials enforcing the speed limit. (KREM.com)
- Celebrate Day of the indigenous peoples, an event is taking place in the city center Spokane on Monday evening to raise awareness of Native American problems. (KXLY-Spokane)
- From Tuesday, The Provincial Council will be hosting its second year SpoCanopy Tree planting across Spokane to bring more street trees. (KXLY-Spokane)
- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident and a passenger was injured I-90 on Saturday. (KHQ right now)
today Spokane Daily will be brought to you from Newrez, a leading nationwide mortgage lender. Do one Smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to connect with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
Today in Spokane:
- 50% Refund Ends – Spokane Falls Community College (8:00 AM)
- NE Hillyard Farmer’s Market – Northeast Community Center (3:00 PM)
- Pet Walk-In Vaccination and Microchip Clinic (3:00 p.m.)
- Membership Engagement Committee meeting (4:00 p.m.)
- Booster Club meeting at LC Commons (6:30 p.m.)
- Amy Grant Live In Concert – First Interstate Center for the Arts (7:30 PM)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
- Get 10% discount on your LLBean purchase online and in stores (October 11th)
- The Albers Executive Speaker Series presents: Eric Artz, President & CEO of REI (October 13)
- Add your event
Thank you for participating and informing. I’ll be in your inbox with your next update tomorrow morning! When you feel these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read along. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English literature from Weber State University. Over the years he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.