Learn about the wonderful opportunities and resources Spokane County has to offer at this free community event, which supports people in their healthy living and wellness goals!
All are welcome. Ukrainian, Russian and English translation available at this event.
- Enjoy free food and refreshments provided by local store and restaurant Matreshka Deli!
- Receive a free medical consultation provided by Dr. Denys Goloshchapov, MD, who specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine with Lynx Healthcare: Pain Management Practice (English, Ukrainian and Russian spoken).
- Speak with representatives of the CHAS Health and Unify medical clinics, who will be available to answer medical insurance questions, schedule medical appointments, and help order over-the-counter medications.
- Talk with knowledgeable insurance representatives about US federal and state health insurance plans.
- Get a wellness check! Medical screenings and consultations available.
- Access vaccinations for yourself and your family. All childhood and adult vaccines, including COVID 19, will be provided by Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD).
- Get assistance with dental care for your child from SRHD’s Access to Baby and Child Dentistry (ABCD) program.
- Speak with representatives from Spokane Neighborhood Action Partners (SNAP) and Avista Utilities to learn about local housing, utilities and financial services.
A limited number of free backpacks with school supplies will be available to families with children. Available on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please contact Iryna Gusarenko at 509.981.4835 (Russian, Ukrainian and English spoken).
Special thanks to the Winchester Court Apartments for hosting this event!