For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Saints vs. Seahawks odds
Over / Under Insights
- New Orleans, along with their opponents, has only scored more than 43 points twice this season.
- Seattle’s games have scored over 43 points on all six occasions this season.
- Monday’s over / under is 5.7 points lower than the combined 48.7 points per game between the two teams.
- The over / under for this game is the average of 43 points per game these two teams combined to give up this year.
- Saints games this season have an average total of 44.6 points, a number 1.6 points higher than Monday’s over / under points.
- The average total of 50.7 PPG in Seahawks games this season is 7.7 points more than the over / under for that game.
Saints statistics and trends
- Against the spread, New Orleans is 3-2-0 this year.
- This season, the Saints are ATS winless if they are favorites with 5 or more points in a game.
- The New Orleans Games this year ended on two out of five total points (40%).
- The Saints collect 25.4 points per game, comparable to the 24.8 points per game when the Seahawks surrendered.
- New Orleans stands 3-0 against the spread this season and 3-0 overall this season if the team scores more than 24.8 points.
- The Saints have an average of 138.0 meters less per game (295.2) than the Seahawks allow per game (433.2).
- The Saints have flipped the ball five times this season, one less than the Seahawks forced (6).
- Click SISportsbook to find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for the New Orleans vs Seahawks matchup.
Seahawks statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Seattle stands 3-3-0 this season.
- That season, the Seahawks won their only game ATS as an underdog by 5 or more points.
- Seattle’s games this season exceeded the total on two out of six occasions (33.3%).
- The Seahawks per game average 5.1 points more (23.3) than the Saints allow (18.2).
- Seattle is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall if the team scores more than 18.2 points.
- The Seahawks only collect 10.0 fewer yards per game (344.0) than the Saints allow per match (354.0).
- In games where Seattle brings out more than 354.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Seahawks have four giveaways this season while the Saints have 10 takeaways.
House and street views
- At home, as a 5-point underdog or more, the Seahawks are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, the Seahawks’ home games averaged 53.5 points, 10.5 more than that game (43).
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 in total in away games.
- New Orleans has hit the over once in three street games this season.
- The average total score in Saints away games this season is 43.8 points, 0.8 more than in this competition (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.