In Week 8 NFL action, Gerald Everett and the Seattle Seahawks face the Jacksonville Jaguars at 4:05 p.m. ET on Sunday. Trends and statistics here.
Gerald Everett Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sports betting partners. Have a look around and then click on a number to place your bet!
Everett’s game-by-game statistics
|week||opponent||The end. Snapshots||goals||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
|Week 4||@ 49er||0||0||0||0||0|
Get the best betting breakdowns and tips on TheLines Sportsbook podcast
Gerald Everett Receiving Trends vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The 305.7 yards the Jaguars allow per game make them the NFL’s 28th pass defense this season.
- Everett’s average of 18.3 yards per game is 6.2 less than his prop bet over / under in Sunday’s matchup (24.5).
- Everett has recorded over 24.5 yards (28.6%) twice in seven games this year.
- Everett’s seasonal average of 18.3 yards per game is 3.0 less than the average over / under of his prop bets, 21.3.
- Everett has topped its prop bets for receiving yards twice (40.0%) in five games this year.
- The Jaguars have received nine passing TDs (1.5 per game) this year, ranking them eighth on the NFL defense.
- Everett has one touchdown catch in seven games this season.
Odds and insights reflect the DraftKings player props available as of October 28, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Gerald Everett or the Seattle Seahawks at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs. Jaguars betting odds
Powered By Data Skrive with data from