SEATTLE — Comic book shops across the country and around the world are giving away comic books free to anyone who comes into their shops Saturday.
More than 2,300 comic shops participate in Free Comic Book Day, which is traditionally held the first Saturday in May each year.
Forty-six comic book titles will be available this year. Selections include franchises such as “The Walking Dead,” “Avengers” and “Avatar: The Last Airbender.”
Individual shops will set their own policies on how many free comics customers will receive, but customers will receive at least one free comic at participating locations.
Participating shops in Seattle include:
- Dreamstrands Comics & Such, 115 North 85th Street.
- Golden Age Collectibles, 1501 Pike Place #401.
- Outsider Comics & Geek Boutique, 223 North 63rd Street.
- Phoenix Comics & Games, 113 Broadway East.
- The Grumpy Old Man’s Comics, Art & Collectibles, 1732 Northwest Market Street.
For more details and to find a participating retailer near you, visit the Free Comic Book Day website.
©2022 ~ Media Group