Tickets for all 19 home games at Climate Pledge Arena available starting at 10 am PT
BUY SINGLE GAME TICKETS HERE!
SEATTLES — The Seattle Storm today announced single-game tickets for the 2022 regular season presented by Symetra are available for purchase beginning at 10:00 am PT by visiting StormBasketball.com.
The Storm is returning “home” to play its first full season in Seattle since 2018 at the newly renovated Climate Pledge Arena, beginning with a home preseason game against Los Angeles on Saturday, April 23 at 6:00 pm
Seattle tips off the 2022 season with Opening Night presented by Swedish on Friday, May 6, hosting Minnesota at 7 pm The first 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a commemorative ticket in celebration of the first game at Climate Pledge Arena.
Following a brief two-game road trip, the Storm returns home for eight-straight games from May 14 to June 7—the longest homestand in franchise history. That homestand begins with three rivalry games. first up, Diana Taurasi and the Phoenix Mercury make their lone trip to Seattle on May 11, with the first 3,000 fans receiving Sue Bird jersey rally towels. After that, the defending WNBA Champion Chicago Sky are in town for the only trip to Seattle on the season, facing the Storm on May 18. Two days later, the Storm face off against the new-look Los Angeles Sparks on May 20.
Other featured games on the 2022 schedule:
- In partnership with Amazon, the Storm will celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Title IX on June 23rd vs Elena Della Donne and the Washington Mystics
- Pride Night presented by AT&T takes place on June 25 as the Storm face the LA Sparks
- The return of Kid’s Day supported by Seattle Children’s and Delta Dental takes place on July 12 with a special Noon start vs Western Conference rival Dallas
- The game vs Indiana on July 17 marks the annual Storm Out Cancerday presented by Swedish as the Storm raise awareness and funds in the battle against cancer across the Puget Sound region
- The Storm takes on the Atlanta Dream on Believe in Women’s Daypresented by Symetra on July 24
- Fan Appreciation Night is slated for August 7 as the Storm close out the regular season against the Las Vegas Aces.
The WNBA expanded its schedule in 2022 with each team playing 36 games—the most regular-season games in league history. The Storm plays 18 games at home this season with half of those coming over the course of the team’s first 11 games.
Bird, the league’s all-time leader in assists (3,048) and the lone player to appear in over 500 games (549), returns for her 21st season with the Storm. The 2022 campaign marks her 19th season on the court—the most of any player in WNBA history. Three-time All-WNBA first-team selection Breanna Stewart also has re-signed with the Storm after averaging 20.3 points, 9.5 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1.8 blocks per game in 2021. Also back is guard Jewel Loydwho was named to the All-WNBA First Team for the first time in her career in 2021, posted career-highs of 17.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.5 steals per game last season.
Storm 360° Season Ticket Memberships, Mini Plans, and Group Experiences are all still available. For more information, visit http://ticketcentral.seattlestormbasketball.com, or call 206-217-WNBA (9622).